Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MUET is around the corner.....

My MUET test for speaking is on 22 oct.However,i can't even speak fluently.My language subject would be the weakest subject for me.I practice with my friends for speaking recently.However,i still can't improve my speaking skill especially in contributing my opinion.I don't have many evidence to support my standpoint and my idea is limited.After one week holiday for my sem break on nov,i need to go back to college to sit for listening,writing and reading test.How could i do?I just can read more and practice speaking frequently and also write more essay so that i can pass it well. While i am practicing with my friend for speaking test.i still need to do revision for another three subjects because my final exam is coming soon that is at the end of oct.Please,i really hope i can do it well.Try don't be give up until last minutes.

1 comment:

Daniel Tan Kian Hin said...

I'm actually having the same problem as yours. My mind just went blank when i was practicing for the speaking test...How pathetic...

my wonderful memory at kmph

thank for you all for giving me a wonderful and unforgettable memory at kmph.Even though our lives at kmph is quite busy but we have carried out many activities at kmph that give us a unforgettable experience.

choir group during pesta tanglung

choir group during pesta tanglung

CNY

CNY

bukit panorama trip v knph frens

bukit panorama trip v knph frens

pesta pongel

pesta pongel

chm mind map competition

chm mind map competition

jamuan blok

jamuan blok

outing to go Kuantan...shopping

outing to go Kuantan...shopping