Saturday, October 4, 2008

The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without lossing heart...

I have to go back to matriculation tomorrow morning.How do i feel?I feel sad to go back but on the other hands,i hope i can go back to college as soon as possible.Then,i can concentrate on my lesson without any distraction. Exam is near the corner,but i have not prepare yet.I have a habit.When i am stressed,i will think out to drink coffee.Although i know coffee is not good for health,i drink it occasionally.Nowadays,drinking coffee already became a habit for me.I must drink a cup of coffee per day except during the study time in matriculation.I will not drink coffee when i am in college because i did not buy coffee at college.That is the way to quit this bad habit.I have nothing to write now because i am thinking too much matter.I always tell myself,i have to achieve my target in any condition because i can't give up and don't want to disappoint my parents.My horoscope is scorpion.Every time i read for any horoscope character for scorpion,scorpion would be the most persevere in their effort to achieve their goals.I really hope i can do so.

1 comment:

Daniel Tan Kian Hin said...

Drink coffee? Maybe i should give it a try...I have to chase out my sleepiness in class...hehe

my wonderful memory at kmph

thank for you all for giving me a wonderful and unforgettable memory at kmph.Even though our lives at kmph is quite busy but we have carried out many activities at kmph that give us a unforgettable experience.

choir group during pesta tanglung

choir group during pesta tanglung

CNY

CNY

bukit panorama trip v knph frens

bukit panorama trip v knph frens

pesta pongel

pesta pongel

chm mind map competition

chm mind map competition

jamuan blok

jamuan blok

outing to go Kuantan...shopping

outing to go Kuantan...shopping