Sunday, September 28, 2008

sadness

What should i do?I keep asking myself.But finally i have not idea.Keep crying and crying but it did not help me anymore.However , this is the only way i can cope with my stress.I start my holiday last friday, but i do nothing until now.It is already two days and my final exam is coming soon.On the other hands,i can't concentrate on what i had learned because i am facing my family problem.My dad was angry with my mom because my mom go to Korea with her collegues for 8 days.Her tourism haven't ended up yet. But my dad keep drinking alcohol and he didn't want to listen to my advice.Whatever i advise him,he just ignore it.Help me,wat should i do ?

2 comments:

Daniel Tan Kian Hin said...

eventhough i can't help in your problem, but i hope that you remember that there is always a friend here listening to your problem.be happy!(Daniel)

Anonymous said...

thanks to have u,my friend :)

my wonderful memory at kmph

thank for you all for giving me a wonderful and unforgettable memory at kmph.Even though our lives at kmph is quite busy but we have carried out many activities at kmph that give us a unforgettable experience.

choir group during pesta tanglung

choir group during pesta tanglung

CNY

CNY

bukit panorama trip v knph frens

bukit panorama trip v knph frens

pesta pongel

pesta pongel

chm mind map competition

chm mind map competition

jamuan blok

jamuan blok

outing to go Kuantan...shopping

outing to go Kuantan...shopping